This is an audio recording of a live group homeschool coaching session delivered to a small group of homeschooling moms the summer of 2012.
The teaching in this hour-long session is structured as a Q&A, with Renee answering questions that were received from the group prior to the session. The overall themes of this coaching call are:
- Early Years Goals & Long Term Vision
- A Structure for Learning and Household Routines
- Doing What You Love (inspiring learning)
- Outside the Home
- Socialization and Interacting with Others
- Finding Your Groove & Avoiding Burnout
- A Foundation of Love
The encouragement and ideas Renee shares - wisdom born from years of practical experience - are targeted for families who are homeschooling children ages of 5 through 8.
In this audio recording Renee specifically teaches:
- Growing and nurturing your child's natural love of learning.
- Practical ideas for when, how and if to start lessons.
- Inspiring your children by pursuing what you love.
- Balancing home and homeschool.
- Homeschooling in the freedom of knowing who you are and who your children are.
- How to organize your days and seasons for learning and living together.
- And more!
You are going to be refreshed by Renee's contagious enthusiasm for homeschooling in a joyful and interest-led environment.
You will be energized by her passion for learning, her passion for family, and especially her passion for encouraging you - a homeschooling parent.
Praise for Homeschooling from the Heart, Ages 5 to 8
The information was really comprehensive and practical. One thing I can get tired of after a while is the philosophical side of homeschooling. I understand the concepts, but what those of us who are rather new to this need is practical application, which is exactly what was provided. It went a long way to allaying the fears I try NOT to bring to our learning efforts—so thank you! ~ Melissa D.
It was exactly what I needed to hear in this stage of our homeschooling journey and I’m excited to start our school year with a refreshed spirit. If you decide to extend the conference into the next age group, I’ll be the first in line to attend ~ Melissa S.
I wanted to take a moment to share from the bottom of my heart my thanks for your taking the time to put this together... hearing your passion and enthusiasm with several years of this under your belt is so truly uplifting. ~ Ashley